Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st Christmas Party









As usual, something is wrong with my computer or blogger or something and I can't journal in-between pictures. I am beginning to think maybe it is me. This was our Christmas party that we had to celebrate a little before the big boys headed off to their other parent's for Christmas. We had FUN, FUN, FUN! We all got new jammies, put those on, opened a few presents, had a big Christmas breakfast-which I got no pictures of, and then later Grandma, Uncle Gary, Aunt Lori, and Katie came over and we decorated some delicious sugar cookies that grandma made. I think this was my favorite part, I ate at least 5 that night and may or may not have eaten several the next day. YUMMY! We had pizza and wings and watched a little of Nathan's new Brian Regan DVD. I finished off the night by taking Jace to urgent care for an upper respitory infection, but all in all it was a great night. It was awesome to get to hang out as a family and make some memories.

No comments: