Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SAD!!

So our computer had some kind of major malfunction and wouldn't work at all. It was so convenient because it happened the same week that I was supposed to turn in a 1000 word essay and take my final, Bradan's science project board was due, and Nathan had a report and a poster he was supposed to make. Awesome! Finally on Monday this guy came over to fix it. It took him 3 hours. Monday night we were finishing up Bradan's science project and I was looking for the pictures we had taken of him doing the experiment a week or so before. This is the SAD part. No pictures! Not only did we not have those pictures we couldn't find any pictures at all from 2010. Somehow those must have been saved somewhere different and didn't get saved before everything was cleared off. SAD...SAD...SAD I am still trying to get over it.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

That is really sad about your pictures. We had a major computer problem this week. We bought a new tower. Luckily the Geek Squad was able to save the stuff on our old one. I decided that I am going to use an online service to store some of my stuff, esp pictures. So sorry about your pictures at least you still have the ones on your blog:)