Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home


May has been such a busy month! I feel like I haven't had time to breath, much less clean my house, blog or anything else. Jon finished his first block of the RN program at the end of April. WooHoo! One down, three to go. I can't wait! I am sure he can't either, as he is the one that has to do all the work. He had a week break from school, so we went to Kentucky to visit my family. I was so excited, because I haven't been home in a year and a half. It was a good trip. Literally, every time I fly it feels like a complete and total miracle when we land safely on the ground. I feel like I am lucky to be alive. But I wanted to see my family and we did, we saw everyone. It was great! All my brothers and sisters, all my grandmothers, my parents, and lots of friends. We were fed so much yummy food! It was so good to see everyone! It made me more homesick than ever. Addison and Jace had a hard time being away from home, and Jace had the runs almost the whole time we were there. That was a total mess! My mom and gran took good care of us. I am thankful for my family. And wish I could see them more often. My brother Jared has a hot air balloon. He took Jon for a ride, I was too chicken. Airplane and hot air balloon in the same week, I don't think so. Jon loved it and we got some neat pictures.

No comments: