Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate! (Sept. 28)

I love this picture! Tate is so cute and check out Addison is that not hilarious. This was her first "captured on film" smile. Those cheeks and chins-plural-what a little fatty. Jon says Tate is my little clone, only a boy. I would like to apologize to everyone who had to put up with me. Ha! Ha!-kind of. This is further testament that you reap what you sow. But seriously, because me and Tate are one in the same, he is obviously one cool kid. He has an amazing ability to understand and learn from the scriptures, when he puts his mind to it. I know that he will be an amazing missionary. He is very concerned about others. He feels things very deeply and is not afraid to show his emotions. It is hard for me to believe that 11 years ago I became a mom when I had Tate. I think I held him 23 hours a day for the first 4 months of his life. He never slept in his own bed, until he was 2 1/2. The first time he ever spent the night away from home was when I was in the hospital having Bradan, Tate was almost 3. He was my little side-kick. He is a special boy and I am glad he is mine! We love you!

No comments: