Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BRRrrrrrr....

This last weekend we FINALLY got a break from the heat. The highs were in the 70s and the lows in the upper 40s & 50s. Jon opened every single window in the house to partake in the fabulous weather. After suffering through the blistering heat forever, it was actually kind of chilly. So of course I did what any mom would do. I went and got my baby some footy- pajamas, so he doesn't freeze, of course. Isn't he cute? I can't get enough of him. Okay that is a lie, by about 7:30pm I have had all I can stand. But by morning I have forgotten what a stinker he is and he is perfectly sweet all over again. Addison will not wear footy pajamas, because she has to play with her bear's tail with her toes-strange I know. Otherwise, I would have gotten her some too. The "frigid" temperatures have already hit the road. It is supposed to be back up in the 90s this weekend. It was nice while it lasted.

No comments: