Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coupon $ense

I subscribe to this online program that tells you what is on sale and what coupons to match with the sales to get the best deals. I get 5 Sunday papers, so when there is a good deal I can stock up. Frys is having some really good sales, plus they are tripling coupons. So I have had some awesome shopping trips! This was last nights-

5 boxes of Toaster Strudels
5 18oz Quaker Oats
4 boxes Zatarains Rice
3 Dial liquid hand soap
2 3-pack Dial bar soap
5 boxes Hefty Ziploc bags
5 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes-scalloped, mashed etc.
1 box SwissMiss hot chocolate

ALL OF THIS FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF:

$6.15 WooHoo!!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

I'm just curious how much do your newspapers cost? That is way cool you need to go shopping for me!

Jon & Sanja Jarvis said...

It is $7 a week for newspapers and the online program-that tells me what is on sale.

Jenifer said...

Awesome way to stock up. I wish I had someone to feed so I could take advantage of the bargains...I love a bargain! I know you would volunteer to give me someone to feed, but I could never deprive you...