Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Here We Come...

My goal was to have my blog all caught up before the end of the year, but obviously that didn't happen. For some reason we are having trouble transferring our pictures from the camera to the computer, so I still have most of Nov. and all of Dec. to blog. UGH! That is going to take me forever!
We are excited for the new year! Jon will finish school in May-WOOHOO! He finished up block 3 and will be starting his very last block in a few weeks. He is enjoying his vacation, and is very anxious to finish up. Tate and Bradan are in KY visiting their dad, Nathan has been at his mom's since Christmas day, Jon, the babies, and I have been spending lots of time with Jon's family. Addison has finally become sociable and loves her Aunt Jenifer! We are going to work on our goals for the new year and I will post them so I am accountable. There are lots of things that we want to work on in the upcoming year. Here are some Kodak moments of 2008...

No comments: