Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summertime in the AZ

I am so far behind, I don't even know where to start. But I am semi caught up on my homework and the laundry so I decided I would try. We had a pretty quiet summer as usual all the big boys were gone for most of it. We spent most of the summer at the pool. We swam ALOT! It was awesome! I had a tan again for the first time in years. The babies love to go swimming. They dive all over the place. We have a pool at the YMCA right down the street so on good days Jon and I, or just me if Jon was at work, and the babies would go to the gym in the morning. They like to play in the childcare center they have there, and we would work out. Then we would go home for lunch and come back and swim. On not so productive days we would just go swimming. We also hit McDonald's playland a few times, an indoor bouncey place, to see Toy Story 3, to the mall with grandma, and hung out with Aunt Jenifer and Trevor while they were here.




Our 4th of July celebration was pretty lame this year. It was on Sunday so I made this cake, which was yummy, and we just went to church and hung out at home. Nothing too exciting.


No comments: