Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Poor Baby

Addison has started Preschool for the year. She loves it! She can't wait to go play with her friends. But it is pretty funny, because at school she is so quiet and shy. Even when I am there the whole time to help her teacher. I have never had a shy child. Last week it was her special day where she could tell the class about herself, or I could tell the class about her. The day before she broke her wrist! I know SO sad! It was pretty traumatizing. 4 boys and never any stitches or broken bones and bam our little girly princess broke, literally, our streak. She was running and tripped over some little orange sport cone things and slammed into the front door. She goes to the orthopedic doctor on Tues. and they will probably put on a permanent cast. She has been very brave and didn't make a peep when I took her for the initial x-ray.

Addison and her friend Savannah from school at Bradan's pack meeting

Addison's teacher, Ms. Melissa

No comments: