Thursday, June 4, 2009




Because I am so far behind, I have had no motivation to blog at all. It feels too overwhelming, trying to get caught up. And then I opened an email on Jon's facebook account that launched a horrible virus on our computer so it was out of commission forever. (I guess that is what I get for being nosey) And we still haven't put all the pictures back on, so I decided I would just start current. Yeah for progress...
We always take the kids to some local resort for a night before Tate and Bradan leave for KY for the summer. It is our "mini" family vacation. This year we went to the Arizona Grand Resort. They have these huge eight story water slides. Needless to say I have never had enough courage to take the plunge down one of those. Jon and Nathan have both gone down them and this year Tate harnessed his fears and went for it once. It was pretty hilarious. He sat up at the end and literally looked around with a look of total amazement that he was still alive. I was pretty proud of him as I know what it is like to be terrified of everything. We had such a good time! All of the kids were so well behaved. The babies slept well, had a blast in the baby pool, and we didn't have one single melt down. We even got to go out to eat at Rustler's Roost without incident. I was thrilled that miracles do happen. (For some reason it will not let me move the pics. WHY??)

No comments: