Friday, June 19, 2009

Bubba-licious

My baby is getting so big! Even though Jace loves his Daddy WAY more than me, I still want to eat his little face, because he is so cute!
He loves his big brothers and wants to play ball and wrestle with them. He follows Addison's every move, which isn't necessarily always a good thing, as he has picked up her bad habits.
He is talking his head off. Which is so funny to me, because Addison refused to speak until she was almost 3. He will basically repeat anything you say, but speaks without being prompted. This morning he told Nathan "give it to me right now, please". He is also very good at yelling. He will say your name once and then he yells it at the top of his lungs until you answer him.


He has peed in the potty twice, which is twice as much as Addison. I am sure he will be potty trained before she is. When he gets in trouble for hitting or throwing things he will sit in time out all by himself .
He still has no interest in Nursery and basically screams until he goes to sleep. Horrible, I know. I feel sorry for the Nursery leaders, but Jon insists on leaving him in there. He is warming up to the family. He loves his Grandma and Grandpa and even bonded with his Aunt Jenifer on her last visit. He LOVES his blanket! It is his constant companion. He is a sweet boy, most of the time and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!

No comments: