Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hip Hip HOORAY!!! Jon's Graduation Day

This is my studly husband and I on his blessed graduation day! Yep, that's right he is all done with school! This has been a goal in the works for a long time and I am super proud of him. I don't give him enough credit( I can't have him walking around here with a big head thinking he is in charge or something), but I am so thankful that he suffered through for all of us! And on top of that HE GOT A JOB! WooHoo! Now he has to take his boards and he is good to go. So remember him in your prayers!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome. We are really excited for you guys. Good luck to Jon on his boards.

jenny said...

So proud of you two....great job Jon!!

David and Meredith said...

FABULOUS!!! What an accomplishment! I'm sure it was all worth it! How nice to have your husband back! Hey, I miss my friend! We're headed out there on Friday. Maybe I'll give you a call and see if we can stop by and bug you for a while.