Friday, April 25, 2008

Doughnuts!!


I LOVE doughnuts! I love them all, any kind. They are my absolute favorite and I could eat them everyday! When we go to WalMart in the morning after we take the boys to school, I can't help myself. I have to buy doughnuts. This is when they are fresh and the most yummy! And I can't just choose one or two, because they all look so delicious. Addison has inherited my passion for doughnuts. She also loves them and wants to eat and eat and eat them until they are all gone. Every time I try on the cute jeans I used to wear before I had Jace, and I can't pull them up over my big rear end, I promise myself-NO MORE Doughnuts! But then I go to the store, I see them, and all my self-control flies out the window and I convince myself that I would rather be fat, than do without doughnuts.

No comments: