Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!


Yesterday was my OLDER brother, Jared's B-day. Jared is six years older than me and spent lots of time torturing me when we were younger. Looking back, I really feel kind of sorry for him, I was a total brat. Some of my most vivid memories were locking each other out of the house on Covington and Preston and Jared holding me down and telling me they would never let me up. For some reason this terrified me, I really believed I might be held there for eternity. I borrowed his clothes when I was in Jr. High and High School and he would harass my friends and embarrass me. When I was twelve he had a big bunch of balloons delivered to me during my slumber party. I always thought that was really cool. I was really proud of him when he went on his mission and when my friend, Amy told me she would marry him when he got back, I didn't believe her. I was wrong, the first time ever. They got married and let me come and stay with them for a week when I was sixteen and was mad at my parents. Even though we live far apart, I know I could call him and he would help me any way he could. I love him and respect him a lot. Happy Birthday!

No comments: