Monday, April 28, 2008

Pretty Toes

Jon and the kids got me a gift certificate to a nail salon for Valentine's Day. So I decided I would go get a pedicure before we went to Kentucky this week. My feet are horrible! Even when I don't pick my toenails they don't grow. My feet are a dry, cracked mess! I felt really sorry for the guy that had to work on them, because I haven't had a pedicure since before Jace was born. He scrubbed and scrubbed all that dry, nasty skin off and painted my short little toenails and presto-now I have pretty toes.

2 comments:

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David and Meredith said...

Hey Sanja! I'm having the best time blog-stalking you! Your blog is so dang cute! You'll have to teach me how to do all the cute stuff. Congratulations on the beautiful feet! I could give you a run for your money with my hobbit feet. Have fun in Kentucky! See ya! Meredith