Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

Okay, here is the story...Jon and I met, he fell madly in love and begged me to marry him. I wasn't so sure, but then he promised he would tickle my back every single night of our lives. How could I pass that up? I would love to report that he kept his word on the back-tickling, but you know how it goes. To celebrate our 4 years of holy matrimony we were able to go away for a little break, thanks to my wonderful in-laws!!




We had a great time lounging by the pool, reading, watching movies, eating some yummy food, and lots of sleeping.
In 4 years, we have both grown, literally-we have both packed on a few pounds, spiritually-we have seen the hand of the Lord in our lives countless times and have felt his love for us, and emotionally-we are stronger together and continue to develop a bond that will last for eternity.

No comments: