Sunday, June 8, 2008

Addison's First Haircut



I took Tate and Bradan to get their haircut on Friday. I decided I would see if Addison would let them cut hers. I was not expecting it to actually happen. She acts like I am touching her with a hot iron when I just try and brush her hair. But to my complete surprise she actually sat up in the chair like a total big girl. I of course forgot my camera, so I didn't get any action shots. These are the after pictures. I was so proud of her. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is finally, talking up a storm. She loves the Disney princesses right now. She wants to watch Cinderella at least 5 times a day. It was cute at first, but now it is driving me crazy. She has a princess pillow and blanket that she loves. She has us convinced that she is the sweetest, smartest, cutest little girl in the world.

No comments: