Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our 2 Mr. Cleans

A few weeks ago I realized that I was afraid to look in Tate and Nathan's room, much less enter it. We tell them to clean their room almost everyday. So they go up there and clear a square out of the middle of the floor, by piling everything on top of their desks, dressers, in their closets. Putting away clothes is another nightmare. Clothes are shoved everywhere and they can't ever find anything. So Jon and I put on some rubber gloves, grabbed some trash bags, and waded into the mess. With the boys help we got everything clean and organized, even their drawers and closet. Now why I am writing this, is to brag about what an awesome job they have done keeping it clean. They dust and vacuum regularly and are even putting their clothes in the right drawers. It is a miracle. I am super proud of them! Keep up the good work, guys!

1 comment:

David and Meredith said...

WOW!
I wish my kids could keep their rooms clean like that. Good job boys.